There have been a whole lot of shifts and a changes in my life over the last month or two, which is why I haven’t done a lot of communicating with you all. At the moment, I am taking a bit of time out to re-connect with myself, just “be” and to set the groundwork for some ideas that have been wanting expression for a long time.
As usual, this strongly coincides with the planetary energy of the moment, so although I wasn’t intending to write anything right now, there is so much heavenly stuff happening, I just had to share it with you.
We have a few pretty major happenings this week in particular – which are sending us very clear messages from the Universe.
NEW MOON IN TAURUS AND URANUS MOVES INTO TAURUS
On the 15th May, we have a NEW MOON in the sign of TAURUS, coinciding with URANUS, the planet of change, revolution and awakening, moving into Taurus, the sign of stability and sustainability, for the first time in 84 years! We always feel a shift when one of the outer, slower moving planets moves into a different sign! When Uranus is involved, it is almost always a wake-up call of sorts, for us personally, as well as globally.
To give you some idea of the potential power of these alignments, 7 Years ago, when Uranus (the one who shakes things up) moved from Pisces (the ocean) into Aries (fire)) there was an earthquake at sea, followed by a Tsunami and resulting in the Fukushima Nuclear disaster. A move like this does not always depict crisis, but it does demand that we wake up.
The combination of Taurus and Uranus this week is particularly interesting, as they are energetically so completely different. Taurus represents the planet earth, our bodies, stability, security, the five senses, money, food and what we truly value. A New Moon in Taurus ushers in a month of listening to and nourishing our bodies, connecting with nature, slowing down and finding our inner sense of stability and security.
On the other hand, Uranus energy is electrified…like thunder and lightening… laser cutting it’s way through the dross and bringing the truth to the surface.
It’s impossible to predict what will happen over the next 7 years (nor would I want to), but we can almost guarantee that there will be more sweeping changes to our monetary/ banking systems, Mother Earth, our food supplies, what and who we really value and our relationship to the Feminine.
RE-AWAKENING THE SACRED FEMININE
For me, this alignment, together with Jupiter moving into Scorpio last October, is about reawakening and honouring the Sacred Feminine within ourselves and simultaneously bringing healing to our planet.
For so long, the feminine was pushed into the background, diminished, even reviled. For so long, the focus has been on the masculine, on achieving, doing, driving forward, that many of us have forgotten our human “beingness”.
For some of us, we might experience this as a time of exciting change and breakthroughs, but for others it can feel more like a break down. The more out of balance we are, the more challenging the energy may be to integrate. Some of us might be feeling super charged, at odds with others, aggressive, nervous, angry or feeling a heightened need to break free from limitations.
Whatever in our lives is unsustainable, is coming up for review and possible change, in order to bring us back into harmony and balance.
10 WAYS TO WORK WITH THIS ENERGY
- Take frequent pauses during the day. Just one conscious breath can bring you into the moment and quieten your nervous system. IF you feel explosive or agitated, take your attention to your breath and soften your body.
- If you feel your mind running away into the past or the future, bring it back, over and over to the breath or to your 5 senses.
- Ground yourself every day, as often as you can, by walking barefoot on the earth.
- Spend time in nature – just being – Sit in one spot and gaze upon something natural, be it a butterfly, a plant, the sea or a little patch of grass.
- Connect with your body through dance, stretching, walking, yoga etc.
- As you feel emotions arising, stop and connect with where they are registering in your body. Really connect with what your body is telling you at any moment, because it never stops communicating with you.
- Gently breathe into those areas of your body
- As you consistengly put yourself into a state of “beingness”, allow insights, visions and ideas to simply drift in and out of your consciousness.
- With care and intention, pick a flower or find something from nature, light a candle, put on some beautiful music, run a beautiful bubble bath or essential oils and soak, allowing what wants to arise, to arise. Make this a sacred activity.
- After your bath, slowly, sensually, rub some beautiful cream into your body. Check in with your body before and after your bath and notice any difference.
ASTROLOGY APPOINTMENTS AND WORKSHOPS
I’m currently booking astrology appointments and updates for June, so pop me an email if you’d like to book. Watch this space for new workshops and retreats.
In Life and light