JUPITER SCORPIO! BIG news this week folks as the largest planet in our Solar system moves into Scorpio for the first time in 12 years, on 10th October. 1300 of our earths would fit into Jupiter, to give you some idea.
Astrologically, Jupiter is the bestower of gifts, planet of luck, opportunity, expansion, generosity, higher learning and is connected with man’s search for meaning and wisdom.
In Roman Mythology he was known as the King of the Gods, the Greeks referred to him as Zeus. He’s also known as the God of Thunder and he is certainly making his arrival into the WATER sign of Scorpio known today – as I write this we are experiencing one of the biggest, loudest storms I have ever known. Zeus is definitely shakin things loose!
For the past year as Jupiter moved through Libra, you may have experienced growth and learning through increasing your social circle, making new friends, beginning new relationships, or attempting to find justice, balance, peace and harmony through collaboration and co-operation.
When this giant of a planet enters watery, feminine, intense Scorpio, things go to a whole other level. We can expect big change and transformation over the next few months as Mercury, the Sun, Venus and then Mars, join Jupiter in Scorpio.
How best to navigate this planetary shift? Well, the way I see it, Jupiter is asking us to go to a deeper place, in order to find the answers. It is most often beneath the surface, that we find the treasure.
5 WAYS YOU CAN FIND YOUR BURIED TREASURE
- Be even more real, open, honest, authentic – with yourself and others.
- Bring more intimacy into your lives – “in to me see”
- Explore and acknowledge your secret self, those parts for you that you might hide from the world – what do they have to tell you?
- Connect with and process your deeper emotions, even the difficult ones!
- Ask deep, penetrating questions.
- What is it that makes me …. (joyful, happy, sad etc)
- What is this ………..(emotion, illness, discomfort, addiction etc ) trying to tell me?
- What’s going on beneath the surface in my relationship – with myself, my money, my significant others?
- What are my deep beliefs about money?
- How much do I really value myself?
- What can I learn from the situation that is presenting itself right now?
- How honest can I be with myself and others?
- What in my life needs to be released, so that something else can be reborn?
If you’d like to explore this further, you might want to book an Astrology Reading, to find out where Jupiter is working his magic in your chart and the treasures he has for you!
Or you could come to my Art & Soul Workshop on 18th November – FIND YOUR TREASURE. If you can’t make it on the 18th, I will consider running it again on the 25th November
WORKSHOPS OCTOBER / NOVEMBER
Mandorla Workshop – 21 October Durban – Heal the Rifts in your life
Tapestry of Life – 28, 29 October Cape Town- Discover your True Potential
Find your Treasure – 18 November – Durban – Uncover the jewels that lie beneath the surface
In Life and light